A FRESH, CONFIDENT, EXPERIENCED AND INSPIRING VOICE ON TODAY’S BIG CHALLENGES
Mike Stevenson is an expert and inspiring contributor to news, features and discussion
programmes with genuine credentials. He brings energy, extensive knowledge and ideas to
some our greatest contemporary challenges – rising mental health problems, business
recovery, reclaiming our towns and cities, revolutionising education and public health.
Today we need more inspirational calls to action and solutions
Here’s some of his recent headline themes
- The tyranny of the Job description
- Wealth extraction to community wealth building
- Let children design the future
- Why spend more on human repair than human advancement
- Fun and Incentive beat penalty and cost less
- Why too many urban environments promote poor mental health
- The misery of Scots language and how it has infected generations
He is quick-witted, concise and the teller of astonishing real-life stories to cement his points.
In other words, no theories without back-up evidence.
He has written columns for Sunday Times Scotland.
BBC5 Live. BBC World Service. STV. BBC Breakfast. BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio Scotland.